As you may know, I am a huge World of Warcraft geek. I find myself doing the same Google search every month when the Darkmoon Faire rolls around because I can never remember what items I need to bring with each of my characters in order to complete the profession quests and level up my trade skills. So instead of having to scroll all the way down the WoWWiki page every time, I thought I’d make it easier for myself and put it all right here.
What You Need for the Darkmoon Faire Profession Quests
- Cooking: 5 Simple Flour
- Tailoring: 1 Coarse Thread, 1 Red Dye, 1 Blue Dye
- Inscription: 5 Light Parchment
- Leatherworking: 5 Coarse Thread, 5 Blue Dye, 10 Shiny Bauble
- Alchemy: 5 Moonberry Juice
- Archaeology: 15 Fossil Archaeology Fragment