Back in June, I had keynote speakers Chris Garrett and Rene Syler thank me for liveblogging their sessions, along with other conference speakers. If you’d like to follow along with my BlogHer 2012 conference posts – and maybe decide which sessions to attend based on what I’ll be covering – here is a list of the sessions I will be liveblogging.
- The Brand-Blogger Connection
- Keynote featuring Martha Stewart
- Beyond Guest Blogging: Pitching Media Outlets
- Media Training for Bloggers
- Voices of the Year Community Keynote
- Erotica Out in the Open
- When It’s Time to Spend Money to Market Your Work
- Keynote featuring Katie Couric
- How to Price and Value Your Services
- Closing Keynote featuring a speaker TBA
I do not have a sponsor for the BlogHer 2012 Conference, but if you would like to sponsor a specific session post I publish, please leave a comment on this post to let me know which one you would like to advertise on, and I will contact you by email. For $25, I will include a [nofollow] text link and a small banner ad linking to your site, along with a thanks for your sponsorship. Hundreds of bloggers read my liveblogged posts each year, so reserve your post now to have your ad go live the second I hit the publish button when the session ends!