At last year’s Type-A Parent Conference, I had people come up to me literally 10 minutes before a session started to say, “Oh good. If you’re liveblogging this one, I can go to the other session I was debating between.” Apparently, I’m Just That Good. Am I the best liveblogger on the mom blogger circuit? Maybe that’s going a little too far. 😉 But I know people make decisions on which sessions to attend based on which ones I am covering, so here’s where I will be this year. I do have two time slots where I’m unsure about which session to attend, so please vote on those!
- Opening Keynote: Blogging from Zero to Full-Time Business
- Don’t Rank Me – Getting Past Scores and Numbers
- The Blogger As Storyteller
- Crafting a Book Proposal
- Vlogging for Bloggers – Going from Keyboard to Camcorder
- Pinterest – From Inspiration to Driving Traffic
- We Still Blog
- Blogger Town Hall Meeting
- Closing Keynote: Harnessing Your Superpower
I do not have a sponsor for the 2012 Type-A Parent Conference, but if you would like to sponsor a specific session post I publish, please leave a comment on this post to let me know which one you would like to advertise on, and I will contact you by email. For $25, I will include a [nofollow] text link and a small banner ad linking to your site, along with a thanks for your sponsorship. Hundreds of bloggers read my liveblogged posts each year, so reserve your post now to have your ad go live the second I hit the publish button when the session ends!