Christina Gleason writes candidly about parenting, marriage, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, social media, writing, and life in general. She is available to interview for television as well as online and print media. Twitter (@WELLinTHIShouse) or email is the best way to contact her: twilightsun at gmail dot com.
As seen on TV
- March 5, 2013. “Anderson Live: Moms on Medication” on nationally syndicated television.
- May 6, 2010. “Today’s Women: Mom Blogs are a Big Hit” on NBC affiliate WNYT-13 in Albany, NY.
As heard on an expert panel
- February 23, 2012. “Top Mommy Bloggers Advise PR on Editorial Hooks, Pitching Tips & Hottest Trends for 2012” with Bulldog Reporter; fellow panelists: Catherine Connors, Katherine Stone, and Liz Gumbinner.
- December 4, 2009. “Social Media Breakfast Tech Valley #4: Blogging” with fellow panelists Lara Kulpa, Amanda Magee, and moderator Greg Dahlmann.
As seen at industry conferences
- 2012 in New York City
- 2010 in New York City
- 2013 in Atlanta, Goergia
- 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 2011 in Asheville, North Carolina
- 2010 in Asheville, North Carolina
- 2009 in Asheville, North Carolina
- Click here for a summary of all of my Type-A Conference liveblogging posts.
- 2013 in Orlando, Florida
Disney Social Media Moms
- 2011 in Orlando, Florida
- 2010 in Orlando, Florida
- 2010 in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
As seen elsewhere on the Internet
- Guest poster at Ignite Social Media
- Guest poster at Authority Labs
- Featured writer on Type-A Parent
- Quoted about smAlbany 2012 by the Albany Times Union
- Interviewed by DoubleMule
- Interviewed by Ruud Hein
- Guest posted at Search Engine People
- Guest posted at Aiming Low
- Guest posted at Postpartum Progress
This list is not all-inclusive, but it does provide a sample of appearances both on- and offline.No tag for this post.