I have a room booked at the Hilton New York for the BlogHer ’12 Conference. I cannot afford to stay there by myself. So I need a roomie! Here’s what you can expect from me as a roommate:
- Mostly quiet. I’m an introvert, so I occasionally need to head back to the room to rechare during the day.
- I sleep with white noise from Simply Noise at night to help with my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- I don’t smoke. I’m allergic to cigarette smoke.
- I get my geek on during downtime by playing a little World of Warcraft.
- I don’t mind if you stay up/out later than me so long as you do your best not to wake me up when you get back to the room.
- I am not a morning person, so I shower at night and set my alarm for about 20 minutes before breakfast. So if you like to get up early to shower before sessions, that works out just fine!
I am looking for one roommate to split the cost of the room with me 50/50, or possibly two roommates who are willing to share a bed. (Trust me – you don’t want to sleep with me. I’m a bed hog, and I toss and turn like crazy.) Another person, it there’s a 4th roomie who would be willing to bring a sleeping bag and camp on the floor. I’d be happy to buy you dinner one night for the trouble of making you take the floor while I have the bed!
Comment if you’re interested!